Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life (Under Construction)

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 203
Stats : Unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Stats
Exp:
Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them Left_bar_bleue0/0Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 100
CA$H:
Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them   Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Here are the elemental weaknesses...straight from Naruto, so I don't want to hear any complaining about how it would beat this, and why it is stronger in most cases and all that.

Earth>Water
Water>Fire
Fire>Wind
Wind>Lightning
Lightning>Earth

This is the loop of elements, which I would make a picture if I had the patience for that, but yeah.

The chart is for jutsu that are of equal rank...in some cases a stronger ranked jutsu can overcome the weakness of it. Like if a really powerful wind jutsu goes against a fire jutsu, it would actually blow it out instead of strengthening it. Like blowing out candle...for those of you that can't grasp that.

Naruto Elemental Weaknesses, Do...not...argue...them
Page 1 of 1