Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life (Under Construction)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruke

Naruke

Male
Number of posts : 75
Stats : Str 100,100 Spd 100,000 Hth 100,000 Chk 100,000 Total Stats:400,100
Pet's : {none}
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Stats
Exp:
Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Left_bar_bleue0/0Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 10
CA$H:
Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Left_bar_bleue300/10000000Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Empty_bar_bleue  (300/10000000)

Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka   Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 am

"okay today i have to do nothing but train." As he started randomly throwing shurikan's at carved log's of Shiruka he throw's a kunai with an explosive tag causeing it to blow up. "man that was too slow i need to be faster if im going to hit him, okay AGIAN!" this time jumping off springing a trap that he had set unknowingly a log hit him in the back and then one in the gut. "dang it i was still slow..... mabey if i launch at another angle i can dodge and attack at the same time!" jumping once more he use's the clone jutsu having the clone get hit by the log's he launched down and use'd 8 trigram's 64 palm's causeing the log's to break. "i was still slow but at least a couple of minute's my oppunet could have easily dodged.... mabey i should work on my chakra contal that would at least help on any terrain." As he work's an his chakra contral running up a tree as fast as he can he take's out a paper bomb as soon as he reach's the top after his 5th or 6th time he place'd the paper bomb on the tree and jumped off landing on water falling in he watch's the tree fall in his dierction he quickly dive's down hopeing that it won't hit him but hit him after he dive's down about 5 feet he get's hit in the back causeing him to fade into an unconsion's state. after about 3 day's he wake's up in a beat up shake starving he goes out side and catch's some fish and eats them "now to return to my training." as he get's up he deicide's to catch some extra and put it in the shake leaveing about 5 fish thier he try's running on the water falling in he get's back up and does it agian and agian until he finally get's it right. "about time i got it right." after walking and jumping on the water he hear's a scream in the wood's not so far from he is he quickly run's to investagate. as soon as he got thier he saw some kid's being attacked by some enemy ninja's "if i go now i could just be injuring myself but if i wait those kid's might die" thinking hard he deicide's its worth the risk. "COME ON SHOW ME YOUR BEST SHOT!!!" he yells while he jump's down and quickly activate's his byukugan, "okay now listen to me as soon as they come after me you start running understand" he say's to the kid's as all they can do is nod thier head yes. "okay you guy's messed with the wroung person i'll give you 10 second's to run got it." they just looked at me and laughed. "a little punk like you take us out as if cmon guy's lets's take him out." said the ninja number 1, "yeah totaly" said ninja number 2. quickly looking at my surronding's i run at one of them stabing him in teh gut with a kunai attempting to stab him but all i hit was a clone "wait that was a-" before i could finsh i was kicked in the face sending me agenst a tree. "haha we got him where we want him" said ninja 3, "yes we have" said ninja 2. "im not finshed yet 8 trigram's 64 PALMS!!!" attempting to hit them all i quickly took at Ninja 3 knocking him back he hit a tree i quickly heard a snap and jumped back the tree had broke in half causeing it to fall on top of ninja 2 as well knocking them both out. "not so tough now are you" i said. "gah you took out my comrade's for that you will pay." as he say's jumping into a tree finally 80 clone's jumped out of the tree makeing as much noise as possible. "dang it shadow clone's this could be a problem... unless don't know if i would be able to use it im exhausted as it is o well 8 trigram's 124 palms!!" quickly taking out all 80 of the clone's i fall to my knee's "i don't know how much more i can take of this". "how did he defeat all of my clone's!" say's ninja 1 scared as he jumps down in front of me "wait why should i be sacred" he say's as i stand up. " this is why Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin!" i yell as he goes back i quickly take out a paper bomb run up the tree he is under and set the paper bomb this time jumping from tree to tree setting it off. after i got back to konoha i went to teh hyuuga mansion planing on going to the hospital the next day.

*bad spelling woke up not that long ago*
Back to top Go down
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Blaze Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 506
Stats : Unknown
Pet's : Tupac
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Stats
Exp:
Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: Unknown
CA$H:
Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka   Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:23 am

3400exp you can add it as soon as you graduated as a full genin and recieved your base level
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalifenaruto.forumotion.com
Naruke

Naruke

Male
Number of posts : 75
Stats : Str 100,100 Spd 100,000 Hth 100,000 Chk 100,000 Total Stats:400,100
Pet's : {none}
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Stats
Exp:
Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Left_bar_bleue0/0Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 10
CA$H:
Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Left_bar_bleue300/10000000Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Empty_bar_bleue  (300/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka   Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:00 am

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka   Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the battle against Shiruka
Page 1 of 1