Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life (Under Construction)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garatousuke Shinda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ison yurataka

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Garatousuke Shinda Empty
PostSubject: Garatousuke Shinda   Garatousuke Shinda Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:27 am

Name: Garatousuke Shinda

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 156 lbs.

Personality: Somewhat lazy, uninspired and down-right dull. However he is quite the teacher and excels at breaking things down, making them easier to understand ^^.

Appearance:
-Hair: Short, auburn hair that he lets shape with the wind
-Eyes: Hazel... nothing all too special about them
-Head: Normal
-Scars/tattoos: Has a scar on his right shoulder from a giant shuriken wound he aquired 3 years prior
-Body: Skrawny no doubt, but likewise muscular
-Clothes: He likes to wear his headband inside-out around his neck ^^. He is often seen wearing his 'lucky' shirt, which is basicly a t-shirt with one of the arms torn off. For pants he usally wears denim cargos, but has been known to wear cotton shorts. Shoes are pretty much the same as everyones... ninja sandals =P
-Other things: Not really much else to tell about him ^^

spend them over those four thingy's

use = 0

Strength
Speed
Health
Chakra Control

STR =25,000
SPD =100,000
HTH = 25,000
CTR =250,000

A picture is acceptable, but it's not an excuse to get lazy on describing things.

Level/Rank: acadamy student (but only because the template thingy told me to =P)

Village: Konoha, Leaf village

Fighting Style: Calm and collected. Takes the time to assess the situation. Uses LOTS of genjutsu and ninjutsu

Jutsus: i guess untill i hear otherwise he only has the e-ranks...

Background: Not all too much to describe about his past. He had a pretty normal childhood, got average grades in school and lives inside the mountain thingy in the leaf village. Any of his family members who died simply died of natural causes. His motto that he lives by is as follows... "through training comes mastery, through mastery comes victory"

ok...i filled out the template thingy... can i use this guy ? >.<

Last edited by ison yurataka on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan
Reikage
Reikage
dan

Male
Number of posts : 150
Stats : Atk 160000 Spd 100000 Chk 160000 Pwr 100000 Money:0
Pet's : none
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Stats
Exp:
Garatousuke Shinda Left_bar_bleue0/0Garatousuke Shinda Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 100
CA$H:
Garatousuke Shinda Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Garatousuke Shinda Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Garatousuke Shinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garatousuke Shinda   Garatousuke Shinda Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:31 am

it is all good exept you only have 20,000 to spend over strength, speed and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://narutolife.my-rpg.com/forum.htm
ison yurataka

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Garatousuke Shinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garatousuke Shinda   Garatousuke Shinda Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:37 am

dan wrote:
it is all good exept you only have 20,000 to spend over strength, speed and stuff.
it said on the template thingy 400,000 0.0... i suppose i could change it though ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garatousuke Shinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garatousuke Shinda   Garatousuke Shinda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garatousuke Shinda
Page 1 of 1