Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto The Ninja Life V2.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life (Under Construction)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharingan Unleashed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 203
Stats : Unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Stats
Exp:
Sharingan Unleashed Left_bar_bleue0/0Sharingan Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 100
CA$H:
Sharingan Unleashed Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Sharingan Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Sharingan Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:26 am

Shadow enters the forest, ready to start some nice training, and get some other training done. He goes straight to his favorite spot out of instinct, without even realizing it. He breathes in, feeling the wind flow around him. I always feel that something is going on with my eye i must do something here in the forest. He thinks to himself as he begins stretching. He stretches for a few minutes and stands up straight, feeling the chakra flow around his eyes.

He has his eyes closed feeling the chakra flow into his eyes that is about to change into something when there is a sudden disturbance in the flow of chakra inside his eyes. He opens his eyes to see a huge pack of hungry wolfs jump out at him, at least more of a normal pack. Shadow eyes grow wide, What the hell, a cheetah?! He thinks wildly as he leaps to the side, causing the pack of wolfs to just barely eat him alive. Dam, there so many and my eyes started to bug me to, I've got to be careful here. He quickly makes several hand signs, lightning chakra flowing to his hands as he ready to kill bunch of hungry wolfs with lightning chakra.

He and the pack of hungry wolfs circle around the small clearing, Shadow waiting on it to make another leap at him. As if sensing Shadow's anxiousness, the pack of wolvs springs forward with astonishing speed. Shadow manages to jump up over the leap, but can't get his hands down far enough to touch the beast. He does a flip and lands on a branch about ten feet up as the pack of wolfs spins around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:
Sharingan Unleashed Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Sharingan Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:47 am

Dammit, time to see just out fast this pack of wolfs is. He thinks to himself. He quickly grabs his weapon out from his back, causing the Royal Katana to appear in a good scene. The pack of hungry wolfs stands watching, not knowing what to make of when he see a katana.

Shadow spins the Royal Katana around once over his head, and hurls it at the wolfs from inside the smoke cloud. It slices through the cloud of smoke as it flies at the wolfs, a slight trail of the smoke behind it from the puff. The wolfs flattens itself against the ground as the Royal Katana flies at it into the ground. The Royal Katana covered by bunch of hungry wolfs, almost his life my be done anyway, but misses and crashes through several trees before turning and flying back at Shadow. His eyes grow wide, Holy crap my eyes is hurting! Suddenly his eyes started to change into one of the famous techinques the uchiha have ever had the sharingan. Wat duh! my eyes change into a Sharingan. He thinks iand shock as his eyes change. He reaches out to try to grab one of the strings and catch it, but reaches too high, and watching every move the wolfs his. Shadow Rapidly Grab the Katana using the sharingan to avoid get hit.he slams against his wrist, giving a resounding as his wrist breaks. The Royal Katana continues on and sticks in a tree behind Sihadow. He holds his wrist with his other hand as the Pack Of Wolfs begins to prowl forward again, sensing weakness. Crap, that was stupid, I shouldn't have used that until I knew how to better. What the hell was I thinking! He thinks wildly as he tries to come up with another plan.

I don't know if I can make any hand signs, but I have to try and trust this eye of my. He thinks as he keeps watching the move of the wolfs and makes the hand seals, hissing with each one. He manages to finish the few seals needed and makes three clones of himself. He jumps down along side them and charges at the hungry wolfs, having all the clones and himself pull out a kunai with their unhurt hands. They charge forward, but the wolfs got scared by the eye of the Sharingan from the real Shadow out, and leaps at him. Shadow has no time wasting before the Wolfs are going to strike another has him pinned underneath him. He struggles to get up, but cannot move from the weight on his arms and legs, the Wolfs being so Scared.Shadow Uses The Royal Katana to killed the pack of hungry wolfs and uses the sharingan to scared away the other wolfs making him still alive.The Wolfs Started to retreat. "Shadows thanks his eye for saving his life.As Shadow Walks Back into the Village with the eye still activated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:56 am

He enters the forest and goes straight to his favorite spot where he obtain the sharingan eye, which he now has the location memorized. He goes there and breathes in, feeling the familiar nature chakra flow around him. He Activated his Sharingan from his eyes and looks at them. He closes his eyes and focuses it, almost seeing the chakra flow around the forest. The chakra feels familiar, and yet strange at the same time. He opens his eyes as the revelation hits him, and sees everything! That's why my clan are stronger thanks to this! These must have been the best technique is. My Clan Are Realy Amazing, but With this i can become Chuunin without a sweat? He asks himself as he continues Watch in. He watches the animal moves

He jerks his arms up, the grab some sai following them, and he grabs hold of the hilts in mid-air. He first tries seeing how many ways he can watch how the sai can move. He starts with a simple holding of the hilt, slashing and stabbing in front of him. He then proceeds to holding them just above the hilt. He wraps his thumb and pinky around the highest part of the hilt, and places his index and ring finger on either side of the middle blade, holding onto the edges there. He places his middle finger, stretched out, against the middle blade, using it for support. This would most likely be best for stabbing, I'm sure practicing with my sharingan still activated it will make my practice easier. Like thismy eyes are like an extension of my fingers, and the middle blade i can see it through this eyes. He thinks to himself.

He thinks about the other way to hold them that his father told him about the sharingan, the way that he can use them to protect himself. He shrugs this off however since he finally activated the sharigan he can now guards and can just use that. He thinks for a few minutes on how he able to use it properly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:00 am

He comes up with an idea after thinking like this. He lets go of the sai, letting them hang on his wrist, and begins making hand seals. After releasing his jutsu, four clones appear in a circle around him. This will be the perfect test for my sharigan. He thinks to himself. He makes the clones to where they will and try to dodge any attack the clones throws at Shadow deciding he will only use his sai and the sharingan.

He grabs the sai by the hilt and holds them in the position where the weapon is like an extension of hthe sharingan. He jumps forward at the clones, who then go to scatter. He jumps to the side and upward at the first clone, stabbing out with the sai. The clone hits a branch and pushes itself off and away. He hits the branch right behind and slashes outward with both sai. The clone manages to suck in enough to dodge the first, but the second is closer and slices into it, causing it to vanish in a puff of smoke. He lands on a branch and turns to the other clones, who are now out of sight. Let's see, they don't make noise or disturb things when here. How should I go about finding them. He thinks to himself.

He Keeps of watching and He lets go of the sai and grabs a handful of shuriken and kunai in either hand. His left hand looses several shuriken and his right hand looses three kunai. The projectiles fan out from him in a wide circle. As they fly through the brush and such, he hears two poofs of two clones vanishing, and sees it with his sharingan the last one jump high to avoid a kunai. He smiles and jumps forward at the clone, grabbing the sai as he jumps. He lands on a branch right in front of the clone and stabs with each kunai. The clone moves the side of the first blow, and hops up over the second. As the second blow is dodge, Shadow smiles, letting go of the sai and letting it hang. He jerks his arm back at the clone and makes the sai spin on his wrist. The clone, caught off guard by the sudden attack style change, is sliced into by the spinning blade and disappears in a puff of smoke. Shadow hops down on the ground, panting just slightly. I suppose that should be enough training for now. That last move was genious thanks to this eyes. I can't believe it this eyes can see anything, I was sure I was gonna become a Chuunin. Well now, guess I better head back. He thinks to himself as he walks away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 am

Shadow approaches the forest, and closes his eyes as he does so and activated the sharingan. this Should be a good training, I should be able to find the way to see anythins now. He thinks as he walks towards the forest, feeling the movements of any creature is. He winds his way in and out of the trees, not even brushing up against one. Hmm, I think I might have come here too much, I could probably do this and manage to see it perfectly. He thinks as he finally gets to his favorite spot. He sits down against the tree he did his chakra control training on so long ago, and keeps his Sharingan Eyes Activated. He feels the cmovements of living creature from the forest moving all around. He can feel small animals that scurry around in the forest, and even some larger ones a way off.

He relaxes, just letting the chakra show in his Sharingan eye. He can almost see the shapes of the trees, see the animals, but all he can see is everythings of the things, having the general shape of them all in his head. I've had this for so long, I don't even think about being able to do it anymore. Every since my chakra control training at the academy. Then there was that fight with Jade that we did blind folded. I wonder if everyone can match with this Sharingan like this i have. I'm sure Jade could, he seemed to be having trouble with this eyes. I don't think I've noticed it im the first one who passed the genin exam before that bad tragedy happens long ago. Whatever, I'll just relax. He thinks as he lets out a sigh and sits there, resting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:14 am

Shadow stands up, deciding to do some training while Still activated the Sharingan eyes. He stretches for a minute, keeping his sharingan eyes open. He feels a a movement past him and through the trees. He feels the chakra flowing off the environment around him, trying to decide what to do. He di-activated his sharigan eyes, letting himself adjust again to normal vision, seeing the place around him.He activates The Sharingan eyes again with it, making it to see a lot of movement. He Grabs His Royal Katana from his back. He grabs hold of it with one hand, grabbing to strings at the top end.

All right, time to try this eyes again with my Royal Katana. I'm not breaking my wrist this time. He thinks to himself. He hefts The Royal Katana over his back, then lifts it over his head, spinning it around several times, letting the momentum carry with every swing. He increases the speed to full and hurls it outward. The Royal Katana goes flying in front, a little to the side as it begins to curve. It rips through the trees, the trees not strong enough to stop the flight of it. It tears through several trees and sticks in one after a short flight. Hmph, i can see some movement but not enough at all. If I throw it like this, can i see some Movements then. Wait...i can see something, which is made to see and follow some movements. I canuse it then though, all but i need some help and im going to usesome lightning chakra. Maybe I am supposed to be able to use together with sharingan at some point, but I have no idea how to do it now. I should stick to the Royal Katana in an environment like this, and use The Sharingan eyes only in mostly open spaces. He thinks to himself

He walks over and grabs His Royal Katana, putting in his back, slipping it back behind him and fastening it. He slips his Royal Katana out of their sheathes, giving them a twirl in his hand, gripping them normally by the hilts. He has the strings slip around his wrists, and tightens them with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:26 am

Ok,then what's the best way to train my Sharingan skills with something else. Clones are no good, I can predict their movements to easily, they are just to slow at all. Wait, father, no...i don't need some help instead my father died long ago, but still, he raised me and for that I must respect him and avenged his death. He did say that these things were meant to harness some sharingan skills, and not to mention they are three tomoe around from the sharingan eyes i only got one, i need to open thet other two then. He thinks to himself.

He concentrates for a moment, channeling chakra to his hands, converting it to lightning chakra as he does. He focuses hard, trying to think of his Sharingan eyes as an extension of his hands and channeling the chakra to it. As he channels the chakra, a sudden cackling sound fills the air and the Sharingan both begin glowing brighter blue and started to react, and started to see some movements come out of it.His eyes have 1 tomoe sharingan only and can widen much more movements now. He loses concentration as he tries to think of what to do with the lother two tomoe sharingan eyes. Well I really should practice my sharingan first then go with the other two then like i always does. I guess...I could try it on myself and see what it does, have to be careful though.

He activated the sharingan and keep watching it with his Royal Katana and slash it against his left bicep, then slipping it across it, cutting him just slightly. He hisses as the cut goes through, and his left arm just goes limp all of the sudden. What the?! It feels like i can see some improvement with my eyes now. Wow, I’d better keep that in mind, it could come in handy during a fight. He thinks to himself. then slips The Royal Katana back in their sheathes. He patches up a bit and turns around, walking back towards the Village.

1st tomoe sharingan has now been Acquired
[Finished]
Back to top Go down
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Blaze Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 506
Pet's : Tupac
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Stats
Exp:
Sharingan Unleashed Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Sharingan Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: Unknown
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:16 pm

or

and

or

Back to top Go down
https://ninjalifenaruto.forumotion.com
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:58 am

ill take the 30,000
Back to top Go down
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Blaze Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
Sharingan Unleashed Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Sharingan Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:47 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shadow Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:36 am

tnx
Back to top Go down
Blaze Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Blaze Uchiha

Male

Stats
Exp:
CA$H:

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:33 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga

Male
Number of posts : 28
Stats : Atk 100000 Spd 100000 Chk 100000 Pwr 100000 Money:0
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Stats
Exp:
Level: 1
CA$H:
Sharingan Unleashed Left_bar_bleue0/10000000Sharingan Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Very Good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Unleashed   Sharingan Unleashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Unleashed
Page 1 of 1